Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My blog hits 7000 views! One view for 7000 Rare Diseases

You Are Already Beautiful by Cheryl Rick Klein

A few days ago I added a gadget from Blogger called "stats".
I was not interested in how many people read my blog and I really don't care about rank and things of that nature, it is not why I blog.

I was amazed, shocked and O.K,proud to see over 7000 people had viewed my blog.
How ironic I though the number 7000 was such a familiar number for me and the subject matter of my blog.
There are over 7000 rare diseases we know exist and yet know so little about.
My blog, You are already beautiful, about just one rare disease Parry Romberg Syndrome,
Ironically had over 7000 views.

Is this a sign writing a painful life journey having PRS for over 36 years is actually being noticed?
If so I vow to write more often.
Thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: