Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

A Reason, a Season or a Lifetime


You Are Already BeautifulParry Romberg Syndrome and Me My story by Cheryl Rick Klein



I was sent a article from a Face Book friend I never actually knew but this person that sent me this story "A Reason A seaon or a Lifetime" actually changed my whole perspective on my life.
Everything happens for a reason, hard to accept yet I suppose I got Parry Romberg Syndrome for a reason.

Sometimes when it so difficult to understand why I was "picked" to get this nightmare illness there is a reason.

If you believe in fate or a higher power it doesn't matter.

When I find at certain times of my life my illness, which is here for the rest of my "lifetime" I just want to hide from too much stress.

Then a strange thing happens to lift me out of my depressed state. Help comes in many forms, A hug from your child for no reason, A friend suddenly comes back into your life after 30 years, a gift like the poem I was sent from a person I didn't know. but was signed after you read this you will know why it was sent to you.

Are there angels who appear to help answer your prayers??? I am not that religious but "help" comes in many forms and they can change your life.

Sadly, it doesn't last forever, it is only meant to last a season. The 30 year old friend suddenly stopped calling me when winter turned to spring.

This friemd, and others left me inspired and taught me to value each day and end life changes with every season and certain relationships like my family will be with me for a lifetime.

No comments: