Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You are already beautiful by Cheryl Rick Klein: The Romberg Connection and John Weston Siebert Md

aYou are already beautiful by Cheryl Rick Klein: The Romberg Connection and John Weston Siebert Md

in response to your comment heather i can certainly relate to most of your comment. i am sorry my capital key on my blackberry is not shifting for some reason, i apologize.
my parry romberg took a major change for the worse after i gave birth to my first daughter in 1998. i never really thought there was a connection until three years later when i gave birth to my second daughter. to make matters worse i didn't even know what illness i had until i saw dr. seibert who diagnosed me and confirmed prs had become a rare disease just a year before.
i know there is a link with hormone levels in women regarding parry romberg syndrome.
it seems that i contracted prs at the time of my first menstrual cycle and it flared up during and after pregnancy also when my estrogen level was elevated. i can now look forward to see what happens in a few years when i hit menopause, lol, can't wait.
heather i had a few facial seizures and usually it was stress related. some prs patients i heard have seizures almost everyday.
this strange illness is scary and i have my good and bad days. you and i are lucky god bless my girls both have had their first periods and knock on wood, no signs of..........
thank you for your comment and you can contact me personally anytime.









You Are Already Beautiful by Cheryl Rick Klein

No comments: